Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A very slow start.

You sure know that any good idea worth your time is simple and brilliant. Which is to say, it boosts your spirit and entices you with the possibilities. But the fact is an idea is just that – an idea. To execute it, to see it through, is an exercise that demands as much will power, determination and endurance as intelligence.

Which is why it’s a slow start. :(

I know what TZZZT! needs to be. But to take it there I need to first master the tools. Flash, After Effects, Premiere, Audacity, etc. Which is not unlike learning a new language. So I have tutorials and ebooks and I read them and I get the logic… sure I do all of that. But I can’t help but feel impatient with my progress. It’s like teaching a man who wants to score a century in the World Cup finals how to recognise a Yorker or worse, how to hold the bat the right way.

Chal yaar, bat de, chakka laga!

This blog will have to see inaction for awhile. I need to educate myself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment